Location: Fresno, CA |
Shift: Swing |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: 18896
Essential Job Functions
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Troubleshoot and repair scales and associated equipment, including mechanical conveying equipment, box making and sealing equipment electronic label printers, pneumatic scaling systems, blade system and computers.
2. General cleaning and/or assisting other crews as required.
3. Maintain safety, housekeeping and sanitation and GMP requirements while performing job duties.
ADDITIONAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Help maintain and improve quality and food safety, to insure compliance with company quality standards and USDA regulatory requirements.
2. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must have a minimum of three years of experience as a plant weigh and price mechanic, production environment preferred.
2. Must have knowledge of A/C variable frequency drives and programmable logic controllers.
3. Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
4. Must have good English communication skills i.e., reading, writing as well as verbal.
5. A battery of electronic and mechanical tests will be administered and utilized to determine skill level.
6. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
7. Must be able to stand for prolong periods of time on a concrete/metal grate floor.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings