BNR Water Treatment Engineer
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Varies |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: 19200
Essential Job Functions
1. Use a SCADA computer system and manual controls to operate and monitor all Waste Water Treatment Plant operations.
2. Operate valves and gates start and stop pumps, engines and electric motors to control and adjust flow and treatment processes operate and maintain boilers perform routine maintenance work on valves, tanks and related equipment and facilities.
3. Monitor sludge and effluent ponds as required.
4. Input plant operation data in computer plot operational trends.
5. Operate SCADA computer system and related software.
6. Perform routine plant ground maintenance work including painting and landscape work.
7. Operate treatment plant vehicles and stationary machinery as required.
8. Collect samples and perform routine laboratory tests and analyses.
9. Perform advanced journey level assignments including the supervision of subordinate personnel and making independent judgments and decisions involving basic plant operations.
10. Act as Lead Plant Operator when necessary and perform related duties as assigned.
11. Develop and update SOP’s and processes. Train and develop lower level Wastewater Operators.
1. Possession of a Grade III Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Certificate.
2. Requisite combined education and years of experience for Grade III Certification.
3. Must be literate in Microsoft Applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
4. Must obtain and maintain Powered Industrial Truck certification.
5. Must communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
6. Must be able to work independently with little direct supervision.
7. Must be able to operate hand and power tools, vehicles and heavy equipment.
8. Must be able to climb ladders and work at heights stand and walk for extended periods of time.
9. Must be able to tolerate extreme fluctuations in temperature while performing essentials functions.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings