Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Days |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 20856
Essential Job Functions
1. Per-period reporting and analysis for senior management.
2. Financial process and procedural improvements and profit center account reviews.
3. Corporate balanced scorecard, quarterly financials, bank covenant compliance and board book reporting.
4. Complex analytical special project work.
5. Will assist with annual budgeting.
6. Balance sheet forecasting and cash flow analysis.
7. Will manage the annual external audit to include interfacing with the auditors and coordinating data collection from internal departments. This position will be a driver in the financial organization.
8. Will work with senior management in developing metrics to support business tactics and strategies.
9. Will provide knowledge transfer and support to the field for the ongoing calculation/compilation of such metrics to leverage them to support their portion of the business.
1. Must have a degree in Accounting or Finance and CPA strongly preferred.
2. Must have three to five years of public accounting experience with a broad spectrum of accounting/financial positions in the food or consumer goods industry.
3. Three years minimum experience with SAP or comparable ERP solution.
4. Excellent analytical and communications skills.
5. Must be self–motivated and resourceful.
6. High degree of confidentiality, organization and prioritization skills detail-oriented.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings