Feed Mill Manager
Location: Burrel, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 21117
Essential Job Functions
- Accountable for plant production across all shifts, ensuring quality, safety, regulatory compliance and cost effectiveness for the facility.
- Responsible for the generation of records, reports, logs, and procedures.
- Manage expansion projects for Premix Plant and Commodities Blending operation.
- Directing and coordinating maintenance of all equipment at the facility including PM schedules.
- Manage Regulatory Components/Compliance including testing, records, and reports.
- Manage mill inventory, orders, shipments, receiving.
- Hiring, training, and evaluation of personnel to ensure production efficiency and safety.
- Responsible for cost and budget.
- Assist in Maintenance and assist with or fill in for production and maintain environmental coordination.
- BS or BA in Business Management, Operations Management, Milling Science, or related field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years in Mill supervisor work. Experience in all Phases of Operations, Maintenance and Production, and personnel management.
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient Computer skills.
- Good Mechanical, Electrical Background.
- Working knowledge of ingredients/nutrition.
- Ability to work in an environment with highly concentrated vitamins and minerals with proper personal protective equipment.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings