Location: Fresno, CA |
Shift: Swing |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 20628
Essential Job Functions
1. Responsible for his/her respective department and for meeting department and goals and standards on quality, yield, productivity, cost and safety.
2. Directly responsible for the development and training of employees, working within the guidelines of the Union Contract and company policies.
3. Directly responsible for monitoring standards and indexes needed to control area of responsibility.
4. Responsible for quick and timely feedback to supervisor on all exceptions in regards to productivity, downtime, quality, yield, cost and safety.
5. Responsible for making sure all preventive maintenance is down on all equipment in area of control and interfacing with immediate supervisor on all suggested changes that would make the job better, more profitable and safer.
6. Directly responsible for giving safety orientations and holding safety/general meetings as required.
7. Responsible for the testing and developing techniques and processes on equipment as directed by his/her supervisor. Help maintain and improve quality and food safety, to insure compliance with company quality standards and USDA regulatory requirements.
1. High school or technical school graduate or a minimum of three years experience in the food processing background.
2. Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing and must have strong interpersonal skills ability to read, write and understand English Bilingual English / Spanish preferred.
3. Ability to work flexible work schedule as needed demonstrated good attendance, work record, ability to function well under pressure.
4. General computer knowledge, familiar with or ability to learn Microsoft Office programs, Alchemy and KRONOS.
5. Balanced technical/mechanical/human resource knowledge.
6. Leadership skills with the ability to evaluate line employees fairly and objectively.
7. Ability to interface on a daily basis with all support groups or departments.
8. Must be able to stand for prolong period of time Ƙ-10 hrs) on a concrete/metal grate floor.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings