Easy and delicious. These pinwheels are great for parties or a quick dinner on the go.
8 slices Foster Farms Turkey Breast Lunchmeat (your favorite variety)
2 large red or green flour tortillas
2 cups mixed greens
1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
Jalapeno Cream Cheese
4 ounces cream cheese
2 ounces roasted and diced jalapenos (found in a can)
1/4 cup diced cilantro
1. Blend together cream cheese, jalapenos and cilantro in a mixing bowl and set aside.
2. Warm flour tortillas in a pan and set aside to let cool to room temperature.
3. Spread 2 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture onto each tortilla so that it creates a thin layer over the entire tortilla.
4. Lay 4 slices of Foster Farms turkey over the cream cheese, place 1 cup of lettuce over the turkey, and top each tortilla with half of the red pepper slices.
5. Roll the tortilla tightly and slice once down the middle to cut into 2 pieces. Then cutting from the inside out, slice the tortilla to create 12 pinwheels from each wrap.