Commodity Sales and Marketing Manager
Location: Fresno, CA |
Shift: Days |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 23277
Essential Job Functions
- Manage the Marketing and Merchandising of Feed Products through eight sales representatives.
- Marketing, Sales, Pricing and product development for liquid feeds.
- Marketing, Sales, Pricing and product development for vitamin and mineral products.
- Marketing, Sales, Pricing and product development for brokerage and consignment products including outside brokers.
- Sales of Feed Ingredients to Key Accounts.
- Communicate with Vice President of Commodities on all Operation, Marketing & Development and administer company policies and supervise personnel.
- Coordinate with other business managers regarding business growth, market strategy programs and issues for division.
- Develop new business opportunities and products and be the resident resource for feed ingredients to the Livestock Industry in California and the West.
- 9. Some trade show conferences and travel required.
- B.S. in Animal Science or Nutrition, Agricultural Business, Business, advanced degree useful but not required.
- Lead, manage and evaluate supervisor and employees and have strong human resource skills.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing and must have strong interpersonal skills and managerial skills.
- Must have Sales and Marketing management experience and leadership.
- Good mathematical background and analytical skills and posses proficient computer skills.
- Purchasing and processing experience in feed industry and knowledge of Rendering or Fat Industry.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings