Merchandiser, Oils and Animal Proteins
Location: Fresno, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 23292
Essential Job Functions
- Oil and Animal Protein Origination Activity, contract product with suppliers.
- Price Discovery, market intelligence, merchandising, talk to suppliers and customers to gather price and availability information to set sales price.
- In-bound and out-bound logistics, scheduling and inventory management.
- Grain Accounting, period end activity, and analyze P/L information.
- BA or BS Degree, prefer a degree in Business or Agriculture.
- Three to five years sales merchandising experience.
- Sales experience in rendered products preferred.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and strategic thinking skills and have demonstrated problem solving and resolution skills.
- Ability to act independently and develop business opportunities.
- Strong computer skills must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in SAP and Inventory Management preferred.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings