Location: Compton, CA |
Shift: Graveyard |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: 23698
Essential Job Functions
1. Obtain work schedule from supervisor, obtain supplies required to perform the work and prepare for operations.
2. Replace, repair, adjust and modify electrical, mechanical or hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment as needed.
3. Report to assigned area, set-up production machinery and equipment according to the production schedule.
4. Monitor assigned line and troubleshoot production equipment, conveyors, lifts, switches, photo sensors, motors, etc., as needed.
5. Assist operators with line changeovers and “call out” to other plant areas, as needed.
6. Order parts and supplies for repairs and maintain parts inventory, as needed.
7. Test parts, assemblies, equipment and systems for proper operation, make all necessary adjustments and record all modifications.
8. Assist specialists with the repair, maintenance, rebuilding and installation of equipment in facility.
9. Lubricate motors pumps and bearings, change oil pumps, gear boxes and compressors.
10. Assist all trades with repairs, replacements, adjustments, modifications to equipment and machinery, wiring, piping, etc., as directed.
11. At end of shift secure all equipment, perform general housekeeping duties and complete and maintain work records on computerized Maintenance system. Attend training as required, including Quality Control, Human Resources, etc.
12. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must have a High School diploma or proof of GED technical school graduate preferred.
2. Must have at least three years experience in the maintenance field knowledge of basic electronic systems and machining and the ability to solder and weld.
3. Must be able to read blue prints, drawings and plans.
4. Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools needed to perform the job.
5. Must be able to read, write and communicate in English, as it relates to the job and safety regulations.
6. Must be able to work the scheduled/assigned times and required overtime for the position.
7. Must be able to perform all job functions safely, must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and must be able to crouch and bend while performing mechanical tasks.
8. Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
9. Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings