Location: Demopolis, AL |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 23809
Essential Job Functions
1. Optimize equipment operation by utilizing departmental and vendor resources to carry out effective and timely repairs and maintain a program to maximize long term equipment availability.
2. Coordinate the resources needed in any major maintenance project, equipment installation and/or plant modification.
3. Develop and maintain a safe working environment within the maintenance department itself and, be accountable for the safe operation of equipment and general conditions throughout the plant.
4. Establish and maintain good employee relations.
5. Maximize output of available employee resources through monitoring, reviewing and enhancing individual employee performance and skill levels.
6. Participate in personnel training programs, seminars and/or trade show as available.
1. High school graduate BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience.
2. Three-five years maintenance supervisory experience, which are in a production environment.
3. Thorough understanding of mechanical, electrical, refrigeration and structural principles and practices.
4. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Self motivation with strong leadership skills.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings