Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Rotating |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: 23919
Essential Job Functions
1. Maintain all boilers and boiler department equipment, operate and maintain proper parameters for production and processing. Monitor and log all appropriate data, take necessary action as required to maintain equipment status.
2. Maintain proper chemical levels for all boiler house equipment maintain proper chemical logs, make adjustments to achieve highest standard of operations.
3. Be able to interpret steam, water flow charts, track chemical usage, adjust chemical usage as required, and order chemicals as needed.
4. Maintain good housekeeping, safety standards for all departments.
5. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must have five years experience in poultry processing maintenance or related field.
2. Must be able to troubleshoot and make "on the spot" corrections to emergency situations.
3. Must be able to weld, arc and heli-arc and use a cutting torch.
4. Must have good written and oral communication skills in English.
5. Must be self-motivated and able to work with a minimum of supervision.
6. Must be able to lift 50 pounds and be able to work from a ladder.
7. A mechanical test will be administered and utilized to determine the skill level.
8. Must be able to work rotating shifts and weekends as required.
9. Must be able to submit and pass criminal background check.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings