Maintenance Department Supervisor
Location: Porterville, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 24102
Essential Job Functions
1. Manage maintenance department effectively, consistently attain department goals and standards for cost, productivity, food safety, quality and safety.
2. Manage capital program effectively, consistently complete assigned projects within budget and scope.
3. Minimize material waste, loss factor.
4. Responsible for professional development and training of department.
5. Provide a high level of personal commitment and focus to department safety.
6. Oversee facility compliance with regulatory agency requirements and reporting standards.
7. Responsible for waste-water ponds and for environmental coordinator duties.
1. BS in mechanical, electrical, refrigeration engineering or equivalent.
2. Have a minimum of five years experience in the food processing industry in the following areas: building maintenance, ammonia refrigeration and waste water treatment and managing and controlling hazardous materials at the plant level in the maintenance areas.
3. Strong mechanical background.
4. Experience in departmental administration, budget initiation, cost control and project management.
5. Strong interpersonal communication skills.
6. Ability to evaluate supervisors fairly and objectively and suggest areas for needed improvement in a positive manner.
7. Proficient use of PC including Excel, Word and Power Point and have knowledge on parts and inventory control software.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings