Key Account Sales Representative
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio |
Shift: Days |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 24878
Essential Job Functions
1. Manage all direct functions at the Key Account level on a daily basis to reach budgeted volume, market share and financial objectives.
2. Present all new items to gain authorization and develop specific account promotional programs within established NSP/margin objectives.
3. Communicate with accounts and company representatives to achieve volume, pricing and promotional targets.
4. Develop account and product plans utilizing multiple information sources and key category management principles for entire territory.
5. Execute all price list information in conjunction with Foster Farms corporate directives and manage account receivables to assure balances are within established corporate guidelines and deductions are valid.
6. Secure promotional activity (weekly ads, displays etc) on all product categories including Fresh, Frozen & Refrigerated to reach market share and volume objectives.
7. Provide accurate promotional forecasting via the Foster Farms TPM system. Coordinate with product management for availability of promotional volume. Collaborate with Customer Service to secure timely and accurate orders.
8. Develop programs with fact base documentation to address all market gap opportunities.
9. Utilize Foster Farms specific software programs for quarterly reviews.
10. Research Fresh and Refrigerated data to identify account opportunity gaps (assortment, spacing, promotional &retail pricing) vs. market.
11. Make presentations and conduct quarterly business reviews and communicate with sales management.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
2. Must have five years Key Account Grocery account Sales Experience.
3. Travel will be 80% locally in the Cincinnati, Ohio area and 20% distant travel.
4. Preferred experience in the perishable food industry.
5. Ability to utilize category management and syndicated data information to develop customer specific market/account opportunities.
6. Ability to develop promotional account business plans to achieve growth and profit objectives by business line.
7. Experience with product category/SKU schematic development.
8. Account forecast/demand planning experience for base and promotional volume.
9. Strong organizational skills and strategic analysis of account specific and market data.
10. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and have strong inter-personal relationship skills.
11. Must have computer/software knowledge and be well organized.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings