Location: Turlock, CA |
Shift: Swing |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 24570
Essential Job Functions
1. Direct and supervise shifts maintenance for FTP plant and supervise maintenance department and attain department goals and standards costs, productivity, quality, and safety.
2. Perform frequent on-the-job inspections to ensure: safe working habits, safe work areas, quality of workmanship, effectiveness of maintenance and repairs.
3. Prepare work schedules and mechanic duty assignments as required to support the total maintenance program and the requirements of production and USDA personnel.
4. Evaluate, prioritize and schedule maintenance repair requests to ensure timely completion of repair actions.
5. Develop on-the-job training programs for new personnel, evaluate and document training records, develop training requirements for new equipment and develop skill-level up-grading test.
6. Routinely inspect equipment for needed repairs and maintenance and repair requests.
7. Responsible for continuous training programs as directed by the Maintenance Department Supervisor, to increase effectiveness of maintenance staff.
8. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must have a B.S. degree or equivalent work experience.
2. Must have five years maintenance experience, of which at least two are in a production environment.
3. Prior supervisory experience is preferred.
4. Must have computer skills including CMMS and work order system, time keeping and Microsoft Office.
5. Must have good communication skills & interpersonal skills.
6. Must be able to work well with little supervision in a fast-paced environment.
7. Must have strong electrical and mechanical skills.
8. Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background test.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings