Location: Fresno, CA |
Shift: Graveyard |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 24671
Essential Job Functions
1. Responsible for his/her respective department and for meeting department and goals and standards on quality, yield, productivity, cost and safety.
2. Directly responsible for the development and training of employees, working within the guidelines of the Union Contract and company policies.
3. Directly responsible for monitoring standards and indexes needed to control area of responsibility.
4. Responsible for quick and timely feedback to supervisor on all exceptions in regards to productivity, downtime, quality, yield, cost and safety.
5. Responsible for making sure all preventive maintenance is down on all equipment in area of control and interfacing with immediate supervisor on all suggested changes that would make the job better, more profitable and safer.
6. Directly responsible for giving safety orientations and holding safety/general meetings as required.
7. Responsible for the testing and developing techniques and processes on equipment as directed by his/her supervisor.
8. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must possess a B.S. or B.A. degree in Business Management or equivalent work experience (preferably in the agricultural industry).
2. Must be able to stand for prolong period of time, eight-ten hours, on a concrete/metal grate floor.
3. Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing and must have strong interpersonal skills.
4. Balanced technical/mechanical/human resource knowledge.
5. Able to evaluate line employees fairly and objectively.
6. Ability to interface on a daily basis with all support groups or departments.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings