Quality Control Representative Lead
Location: Compton, CA |
Shift: Swing |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: 24523
Essential Job Functions
1. Assist in maintaining, monitoring, and enforcing USDA Regulatory, Corporate Guidelines and Quality Control Programs, to include conducting internal audits that may require the participation of management.
2. Interface with Production Supervisors and hourly employees on production and quality procedures.
3. Work with USDA personnel to handle regulatory issues.
4. Assist in maintaining the micro-hold product program. This position has the authority to hold product that does not conform to customer agreements, finished product specifications, or legal requirements and is also authorized to make decision regarding product disposition including release.
5. Provide leadership to QC technicians with regards to their concerns with procedures, product quality, regulatory requirements and corporate procedure.
6. Maintain Quality Reporting Systems.
7. Special projects or assignments as specified by supervisor.
1. Must have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
2. One-three years of experience in food processing knowledge of USDA regulations, HACCP, GMPs and SSOPs preferred.
3. Must be able to communicate clearly in English (written and verbal). Must be detail oriented and proficient in mathematics..
4. Proficient on a computer, Excel, Word and Outlook.
5. Must have legible handwriting. Must have good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
6. Must have an overall favorable employment record and attendance record.
7. Must be able to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
8. Must be willing to rotate into various departments with varying QC related job duties as needed.
9. Must be able to show up to work daily and be on-time to perform the duties of the position.
10. Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time &#408-12 hours) on a concrete/metal grate floor.
11. Must be able to work in cold environments, 40 degrees or hot environment in RTE plants up to 100 degrees.
12. Must be able to lift from 5-50 lbs. on a daily basis depending on what department assigned to for the shift.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings