Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Swing |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: 24559
Essential Job Functions
1. Safely operate front-end loader, two axle tractor, and shuttle trailers to transport raw material to the plant in a safe efficient manner. Safely operate two axle tractor with trailer 40 foot trailer.
2. Maintain vehicles including daily inspections, service, clean-up, and reporting mechanical problems on Vehicle Inspection Reports.
3. Operate forklift in a safe efficient manner for moving supplies.
4. Bag filling and sealing, including changes to production codes. This includes making sure we have correct bags for product, correct product codes, check weights on bags, and sampling as directed.
5. Batching, weigh out ingredients, opening bags, ensure formulation correct.
6. Perform general clean-up around the plant
1. Must have ability to read, write, understand and verbally communicate in English.
2. Complete assigned reports clearly and legibly.
3. Ability to lift 80-100 lbs and have ability to safely climb ladders and work at heights above 106 feet and confined spaces.
4. Able to work rotating shifts, weekends and overtime as needed.
5. Mathematical aptitude.
6. Excellent employment and attendance record.
7. Must provide clean DMV record and must have forklift experience.
8. Good organizational and problem solve skills.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings