IT Service Center Analyst
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Varies |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: 25337
Essential Job Functions
1. Resolve, assign and track network, hardware, application, security and mainframe issues, which impede the Customers' ability to perform their job via phone, walk-ins and onsite contact.
2. Position will communicate with the internal customers, ensuring criticality of the problems is accurately addressed and resolution is accomplished.
3. The role maintains knowledge of technologies currently in use at Foster Farms and provides first and second level support for these technologies.
4. Install, deploy, troubleshoot and repair desktop and laptop PCs, printers, peripherals and applications/software.
5. Research technological advances and evaluates them for Company use.
6. Participation in projects in order to ensure customer support requirements are addressed prior to a rollout or go-live.
7. Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures relating to installation, security and training used in the Service Center.
8. Other duties as assigned by the Service Center Manager, which may include coordination of internal customer training.
1. BS or MS in Computer Science strongly preferred.
2. Six months to one year of Help Desk or Desktop Support experience required and familiarity of Help Desk software desired.
3. Good interpersonal, customer service and communications skills, both written and verbal.
4. Service oriented mentality and job experience and have ability to multitask and self direct.
5. Knowledge of computer systems, networks and personal computers.
6. Familiarity with MS Office applications and OS, and knowledge of dial-up networking, PNs, LANs and WANs 7 and have strong problem-solving skills, sound judgment and decision-making ability.
7. Ability to work well with customers and others and have high energy and drive with good organizational skills.
8. Must have the ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings