Retail Marketing Manager
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Days |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 25483
Essential Job Functions
1. The position is responsible for achieving sales and profit targets of products sold thru the grocery and club channel by executing plans developed together with the VP of Marketing. The product lines may include all or a portion of the following: retail corndogs, minis, franks and potential frozen prepared handheld products that have yet to be developed.
2. Project Management.
3. Daily management of pricing, promotion, supply/demand, and inventory issues.
4. Analysis of financial result trends and market share trends.
5. Ad-hoc financial analysis and forecast preparation and review.
Sales force communications and account calls and other activities needed to drive business results.
1. BA/BS degree MBA preferred
2. Eight or more years marketing experience with emphasis on food marketing experience and Frozen Prepared Foods marketing experience preferred.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong analytical skills.
4. Ability to understand, manipulate and add insight to data.
5. Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines.
6. Track record of success and upward mobility.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings