Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Varies |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: 25570
Essential Job Functions
1. Print, download and prepare all pick-lists for shipping.
2. Record, print, download and distribute all related paperwork for each load.
3. Upload and verify proper shipping for all completed loads.
4. Complete the shipping departure log and invoices for each completed load.
5. Complete all SAP and DLx functions for inbound receipts.
6. Complete Product Transfer Requests for all products needed at other facilities.
7. File completed paperwork for all incoming and outgoing loads on a daily basis.
8. Communicate shipping correction from the Inventory Control Clerks and make adjustments.
9. Assist Shipping Supervisor and/or lead person as required.
10. Inform Management of order changes and/or additions (plus-ups).
11. Answer telephones and distribute mail.
12. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must have at least one to three years general office experience.
2. Must have strong 10 key by touch and good penmanship.
3. Must have strong phone skills and the ability to communicate with a wide variety of people.
4. Must be able to perform accurately on SAP and DLx.
5. Must have the ability to work flexible work schedules when needed.
6. Must have the ability to work in a cold environment &#4050°F-70°F).
7. Prior computer experience / data entry helpful. (SAP and DLx).
8. Must have good interpersonal skills.
9. Must have verbal and written communication skills.
10. Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings