IT Functional Analyst II
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 29043
Essential Job Functions
1. Provide primary end user support for the SAP MM, PP, APO DP, SNP, and PPDS modules to include troubleshooting, diagnosis, and resolution of end user problems as well as performing routine system maintenance monitoring checks and corrective actions.
2. Contribute to ongoing system improvement efforts to include collecting requirements from business user, researching available solutions, developing, communicating effectively and documenting conceptual design alternatives, writing technical specifications
3. Coordinate development work with ABAP/BI development staff, build and configure prototypes and prototype documentation, communicate to and educate business users, conduct and coordinate unit testing and integration and user acceptance testing.
4. Work with security team to ensure appropriate system authorization, migrating to production, preparing comprehensive and thorough design and training documentation, training subject matter experts.
5. Provide post-implementation support efforts interacting regularly with end users, engaging in troubleshooting and root cause analysis of production issues, and providing continuous improvements to all aspects of design and processes.
1. Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
2. Business experience preferred (Five to seven years of planning, scheduling, manufacturing, distribution, business administration)
3. Must be capable of working to a structured work plan with aggressive milestones and have strong problem-solving skills, sound judgment, critical thinking, and decision-making ability.
4. Must be highly goal and results oriented and be highly self-motivated and driven – must be capable and willing to learn complex systems with minimal supervision
5. Experience with developing business requirements.
6. Experience learning and documenting complex business processes.
7. Project and project management experience is beneficial.
8. Must be able to communicate effectively with varying levels of management and team members, both written and verbal.
9. Excellent technical skills (e.g. SAP, MS Office suite, MS Project, MS Visio, LiveMeeting, software development, database / reporting, etc.)
10. This position will require possession or development of specific skills, knowledge and experience.
11. SAP Materials Management (MM), Production Planning (PP), SCM system, specifically the Demand Planning (DP), Supply Network Planning (SNP), and the Production Planning Detailed Scheduling (PPDS) modules.
12. Familiarity with SAP testing, transport, and security functionality / processes is beneficial as well as knowledge on integration points with the SAP MM, PP, and SD modules.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings