Location: Turlock, CA |
Shift: Graveyard |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 30080
Essential Job Functions
1. Direct and supervise all sanitation functions for the Turlock Plant 1 facility.
2. Maintain HAACP, SSOP’s and GMP’s for compliance.
3. Prepare work schedules and employee duty assignments as required to meet Foster Farms sanitation requirements.
4. Evaluate, prioritize and schedule sanitation functions to ensure timely completion of plant clean-up.
5. Perform frequent on-the-job inspections, safe conditions and employee behavior, quality of workmanship and effectiveness of Sanitation Program.
6. Routinely inspect equipment for proper cleaning and work pre-op with USDA Inspectors (Daily).
7. Train all sanitation employees in safety and complete annual required training by Foster Farms (JSTA’s).
8. Monthly Safety Meeting with all personnel and hold annual Chemical and Hazardous Material training class.
9. Initiate purchase requisitions and Materials Request Cards for spare stock in inventory. Recommend equipment and tools.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must have a B.S. Degree or equivalent work experience: three to five years sanitation experience in a poultry or related industrial environment to include some supervisory experience with emphasis on leadership and communication skills.
2. Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
3. Must have chemical product and safety knowledge.
4. Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings