Location: Porterville, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: 29534
Essential Job Functions
1. Troubleshoot, repair, and perform preventative maintenance on all electrical equipment throughout the plant as described in the electrician training book.
2. Work from blueprint or schematics to perform maintenance, repair or install equipment.
3. Assist all trades with repairs, replacements, adjustments, modification to equipment and machinery, wiring, piping, etc., as directed.
4. General cleaning and/or assisting other crews if required.
5. Maintain safety, housekeeping, sanitation and disease control requirements while performing job duties.
6.Other duties as assigned.
1. Must have a minimum of three years of experience as a plant electrician, production environment preferred.
2. Must have knowledge of A/C variable frequency drives and programmable logic controllers.
3. Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
4. Must have good written and oral English communications skills.
5. Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
6. Must be able to work from ladder.
7. Must be able to work rotating shifts and weekends.
8. Must be able to pass written tests.
9. Must be able to stand for prolong periods of time on a concrete/metal grate floor.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings