Senior Electrical Engineer
Location: Delhi, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 30210
Essential Job Functions
1. Develop electrical project scopes to facilitate management decisions and the efficient implementation of capital projects.
2. This includes data logging systems, developing electrical designs leading to the construction and permitting of capital improvements.
3. Ensure good electrical engineering practices are utilized in all areas supported.Evaluate efficiencies of existing systems for process improvement capitals while developing best practice standards for electrical installation within our company.
4. Insure all electrical projects meet NFPA 70 and 70E standards. Develop electrical equipment/facilities layouts for ongoing capital projects needs. Provide detailed electrical designs for capital projects.
5. Develop drawings/designs to meet all building codes, safety, and OSHA standards, as well as adhering to good engineering practices.
6. Provide clear and accurate electrical drawings/designs for bidding and construction purposes. Maintain current utility drawings and one-line power drawings for all company facilities.
7. Prepare and study technical drawings, and specifications of electrical systems to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and requirements.
8. Utilize computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
9. Oversee electrical project production efforts to ensure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time and within budget.
10. Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
11. Provide onsite technical support during facility start ups & major plant electrical improvements. Provide electrical technical expertise with maintenance operations as required. Prepare specifications for the purchase of electrical equipment & materials
12. Troubleshoot electrical system and control failure and or repairs with cause evaluations. Provide emergency support to assist in catastrophic failure of facilities. Insure that safety is integral to all electrical project designs.
1. Must have BS degree in Electrical Engineering.
2. Seven plus years experience in a plant electrical / engineering department.
3. Expert knowledge of NFPA 70 & 70E.
4. Possess five-ten years experience in AutoCAD drafting/design of equipment and facilities.
5. Moderate developed knowledge of UBC, OSHA, APCD, NEC, and USDA requirements.
6. Computer literate including AutoCAD 14, MS Office and MS Project.
7. Moderate knowledge of the construction trades.
8. Sound problem solving skills, sound judgment and decision making abilities.
9. Must be able to communicate effectively with varying levels of management and team leads, both written and verbal.
10. Travel will be required.
11. Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and execute tasks in a changing and demanding work environment.
12. Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings