Chicken Product Manager
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 30519
Essential Job Functions
1. Supervise the scheduling for all Live operations.
2. Manage the weekly meat pile for all Raw Chicken Plants.
3. Direct and monitor the weekly/daily plant schedules.
4. Monitor weekly plant schedule attainment and work with plant management.
5. Create annual and weekly capacity plans for all plant operations based on forecast.
6. Ensure proper set-up and planning in SAP.
• Bachelor degree in business, statistics or related field.
• Three – five years order fulfillment, production planning or related experience.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (emphasizing spreadsheets, presentations, & data bases)
• Ability to direct, develop, and manage salary employees.
• Three – five years of supervisory experience preferred.
• Excellent communication, organization and planning skills.
• Strong Customer Service values.
• Ability to solve problems in a detailed manner and be decisive.
• Desire to work in a fast pace environment and interact with a wide variety of employees and departments.
• Have the ability to influence through indirect authority is essential.
• Ability to move up 2 levels within 5 years.
• One-three years Production Planning / Scheduling.
• Experience working with ERP system / Planning system (SAP Preferred)
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must be able to have consistent attendance in the Livingston, or other assigned Foster Farms’ Office
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
• Must be able to work on the computer for long periods of time
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings