Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 30451
Essential Job Functions
1. Identify and develop cost improvement programs associated with production processes, waste streams, capital, material handling and energy consumption.
2. Collaborate across all Foster Farms locations to build and lead cross functional teams, recommend priorities and opportunities.
3. Manage implementation of approved projects within scope (timelines, designs, cost), align leadership, coordinate resources, drive schedule and deliver results using six sigma project management skills.
4. Project Costing- develop track and report detailed cost and benefit analysis for projects.
5. Responsible for effectively communicating project objectives and status to all levels within the organization.
6. Duties as assigned by manager.
1. BS Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, manufacturing, chemical, industrial) preferred or equivalent experience.
2. Minimum ten years experience in a Plant engineering or central engineering department, experience with food based companies preferred.
3. Five years of managing process improvement projects (sustainability project experience a plus) with demonstrated results.
4. Six Sigma or lean certification strongly preferred.
5. Demonstrated project management skills.
6. Ability to work independently to drive results.
7. Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
8. Must be able to work collaborative within a team.
9. Developed knowledge of UBC, APCD, NEC, Fire codes, EPA and USDA requirements.
10. Travel required and field work.
11. Proficient in MS Office, MS Project, Visio, and research.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings