Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Rotating |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 30072
Essential Job Functions
1. To perform all duties as specified at the level 8 classification including, but not limited to observing and making necessary adjustments and/or repair to ammonia systems, chilled water, chlorine, ice maker and delivery.
2. HVAC, and hot water generation and delivery systems.
3. Monitor and make adjustments to product cooler temperatures. General cleaning and/or assisting other crews if required, and maintain safety, housekeeping, sanitation and food safety.
1. Must have a minimum of five years of experience in the refrigeration field or, the successful completion of a course of instruction in refrigeration combined with three years of experience may be acceptable
2. Must be able to troubleshoot and make on-the-spot corrections in emergency situations
3. Must have good written and verbal English-communications skills
4. Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
5. A refrigeration mechanical test will be administered and utilized to determine the skill level
6. Must be able to lift 50 pounds, be able to work from a ladder and be able to work in confined spaces, pass a SCBA physical exam.
7. Must be able to weld and perform mechanical and fabrication tasks.
8. Must be certified to work on freon systems.
9. Must be able to work weekends and rotating shifts.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings