Delivery/Fuel (HAZMAT)Truck Driver
Location: Delhi, CA |
Shift: Swing |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: 30472
Essential Job Functions
1. Operate a variety of trucks/trailers/loaders to accomplish assigned loads, including picking up and delivering rice hulls, shavings, and other agricultural by-products.
2. Drive fuel truck to scheduled sites. Service trailers, tractors, loaders, checking fluid levels and greasing equipment as scheduled.
3. Pre and post-trip assigned rigs in accordance with established procedures. Maintain a clean and safe vehicle.
4. Submit accurate and legible driver’s logs and delivery tags. Submit accurate and legible fuel and oil delivery reports as required.
5. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must have a valid Class A driver’s license with tankers and doubles endorsements.
2. Must have two years minimum experience driving with Class A License and have one year minimum transporting Hazmat cargo.
3. Experience operating end dump trailers preferred.
4. Must be able to climb a 14-foot ladder to roll a tarp from the top of the trailer.
5. Must be able to be certified in the operation of front end loaders.
6. Must have current Hazmat endorsement to assist in back up support for full time Service Truck drivers.
7. Fuel delivery truck experience preferred.
8. Must have good written and verbal communication skills (English).
9. Must be able to work overtime, weekends, and/or holidays if necessary.
10. Must be able to work a flexible work schedule that may include varying starting/stopping times as needed.
11. Must have and maintain a clean DMV record.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings