Commodities Sales Representative
Location: Fresno, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 30841
Essential Job Functions
1. Monitor customer inventories.
2. Coordinate with Logistics and Truck Drivers.
3. Expand business with existing customers.
4. Prospect for new accounts and maintain Sale’s and Purchase Orders.
5. Monitor Credit Status of Accounts.
6. Assist other Sales Representative when sick or on vacation.
7. Assist Manager with Special Project as required and with vendor relationships and meetings.
8. Assist Manager with product identification and implementation into sales.
1. BS or BA in related field highly preferred.
2. Five-ten years equivalent in work experience in Commodity Industry.
3. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
4. Must have strong interpersonal skills.
5. Good mathematical background.
6. Must possess proficient computer skills.
7. Able to work independently with limited supervision.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings