Legal Administrative Assistant
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: 31004
Essential Job Functions
1. Maintain and update Origami Litigation Monitoring System. Prepare, type, update, and track status of all legal cases, litigation cases, contracts, agreements and all other legal documents (including proofing and editing).
2. Updating Hazardous Materials Business Plans for all CA facilities annually, maintain MSDS database Complete monthly pesticide use reports for CA ranches to 10 county agencies.
3. Prepare Board of Directors books for Foster Poultry Farms for quarterly Board meetings. Prepare any and all Resolutions and Unanimous Written Consent documents as required.
4. Maintain, research, prepare and track all corporate applications and licenses for all states required for Foster Poultry Farms, Foster Farms LLC and all other Foster owned companies.
5. Route and monitor all subpoenas and legal papers served for Foster Poultry Farms, Foster Farms LLC, and all employees.
6. File and index maintenance maintain all legal files, legal library, and subscriptions and update all publications in library as required.
7. Manage and prepare monthly business licenses.
8. Manage department Purchase Cards and invoice processing.
9. Open and distribute mail, answer phone calls, and scan documents, copies and send faxes as needed.
10. Additional duties as assigned or required.
1. Three years experience in legal environment.
2. Must have the ability to multi task, be self motivated and work with minimum supervision.
3. Must have the ability to work with highly confidential information and use judgment, tact and discretion.
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
5. Ability to write and speak effectively.
6. Ability to maintain records, and prepare reports and correspondence related to the work.
7. Ability to be trained to use CERS, CA Environmental Reporting System.
8. Paralegal education and experience, highly preferred.
9. Ability to sit for long periods of time.
10. Ability to work for long periods of time at a computer.
11. Consistent and reliable attendance.
12. Ability to work in fast paced, high pressure situations. Reliable transportation in order to attend off-site meetings.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings