Commodities Sales Representative
Location: Fresno, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 33070
Essential Job Functions
1. Monitor Customer Inventories.
2. Coordinate with Logistics and Truck Drivers.
3. Expand business with existing customers.
4. Prospect For new accounts.
5. Maintain Sale’s and Purchase Orders.
6. Monitor Credit Status of Accounts. Assist other Sales Representative when sick or on vacation.
7. Assist Manager with Special Project as required.
8. Assist Manager with vendor relationships and meetings.
9. Assist Manager with product identification and implementation into sales.
1. BS or BA in related field highly preferred Five to ten Years equivalent in work experience in Commodity Industry.
2. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
3. Must have strong interpersonal skills.
4. Good mathematical background.
5. Possess proficient computer skills.
6. Able to work independently with limited supervision.
7. Ability to create and maintain successful business relationships.
8. Must have valid CA driver’s license and willingness to travel as needed.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings