Associate Marketing Manager FoodService
Location: Dublin, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 34765
Essential Job Functions
1. Analyze financial reports, industry data, competitive activity, research, and provide insights for the Prepared Foods Foodservice food line.
2. Develop and execute tactical promotions, ensure availability of POS and other brand/product line sales materials, and manage promotional and marketing support budgets.
3. Develop and participate in research projects and analysis of results.
4. Support consumer communications planning and creation.
5. Initiate and manage new product development projects and product launches.
6. Monthly and annual product line forecasting.
7. Conduct competitive product research.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Three years of experience in a foodservice marketing role, or other equivalent work experience
• Solid understanding of financial reporting, foodservice industry, and business management fundamentals
• Experience managing creative development projects
• Experience managing promotion and communication budgets
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, ERP Software
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent project management and organizational skills
• Excellent presentation skills with both large and small audiences
• Two-four years experience with the assigned product line or a related or similar category
• Ability to travel
• Ability to obtain valid CA Drivers License & obtain reliable transportation for business travel
• Consistent and reliable attendance
• Ability to work in fast paced, high pressure situations
• Ability to lift 30 pounds
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings