Retail Sales Development Clerk
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: 34432
Essential Job Functions
1. Process retail TPM and SAP deals across all strategic business lines. Complete weekly scan and shipment data analysis, track trade spending, marketing spending and late TPM performance
2. Perform weekly retail sales telephone account activity for assigned Northern California Independent DSD accounts to secure fresh chicken promotional activity and complete related ad booking and TPM.
3. Maintain and coordinate Sales and Marketing promotional planning in Excel and monitor account trade spending rates and volume vs. goal and last year by major product line.
4. Interact with western region sales management and representatives concerning TPM entry, promotional changes, revised retail account pricing, volume reports from SAAG, SAP, Discovery & Data Alchemy systems and must have ability to review scan data and identify gap opportunities.
5. Weekly reports, ad hoc data requests, and other duties supporting west retail sales team as assigned by manager.
1. AA Degree in Business or related field.
2. Must be proficient with Microsoft office – specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
3. Demonstrate strong analytical skills (data entry, business math, statistics).
4. Strong interpersonal and effective telecommunications skills.
5. One year experience working with TPM system and two years minimum working with SAP systems.
6. Two years minimum experience working with Foster Farms sales data.
7. Ability to track, analyze and interpret key trade spending data.
8. Ability to quickly learn new systems/tools and have strong organization skills.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings