Packaging Line Supervisor-2 Positions
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Graveyard |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 34827
Essential Job Functions
1. Supervise the packaging of poultry products varying from whole body to skinless, boneless meat while meeting finished product internal and USDA criteria.
2. Train and monitor hourly employees, taking appropriate disciplinary action as required.
3. Ensure a safe work environment and take appropriate corrective action as needed, conducting safety training.
4. Provide timely feedback to employees regarding problems with productivity, quality, safety, down time and regulatory issues.
5. Manage his/her line to achieve company yield objectives. Attend training as required, including Quality Control, Human Resources, etc.
6. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must possess a B.S. or B.A. degree in Business Management or equivalent work experience (preferably in the agricultural industry).
2. Must demonstrate ability to communicate well verbally and in writing.
3. Must have good interpersonal skills.
4. Must have strong mathematical background to be able to perform calculations on quality, productivity, time cards, reports, etc..
5. Must be able to evaluate employees fairly and objectively must possess strong human resources skills.
6. Must have the ability to flex production to meet hourly changing product mix demands.
7. Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings