Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 34824
Essential Job Functions
1. Direct and supervise shift maintenance for Processing, Packaging and Rotisserie departments.
2. Prepare work schedules and mechanic duty assignments as required to support the preventive maintenance program requirements of Production and USDA inspection personnel.
3. Perform frequent on-the-job inspections to ensure: safe working habits, safe work areas, high-quality workmanship and effectiveness of maintenance/repairs.
4. Evaluate, prioritize and schedule maintenance repair requests to ensure timely completion of all repair actions.
5. Routinely inspect assigned equipment for needed repairs/maintenance. Prepare maintenance repair requests as required.
6. Provide technical assistance to company personnel performing duties in the following areas: proper operation of equipment, proper use of maintenance manuals/schematics, efficient troubleshooting and proper maintenance/repair of assigned equipment.
7. Monitor and keep current all required maintenance records.
8. Responsible for a continuous employee training program (as directed by the Maintenance Department Supervisor), especially for newly assigned personnel and to increase the effectiveness of experienced personnel.
9. Develop on-the-job training programs for new personnel. Evaluate and document training records. Develop employee training requirements for new equipment.
10. Conduct an aggressive, continual, and on-going safety program to include: inspection, instruction, prevention and documentation.
11. Provide the Maintenance Department Supervisor (on an ongoing basis) with a written list of materials and replacement parts needed.
12. Initiate purchase requisitions. Initiate Material Request Cards for spare stock in Maintenance Inventory Control. Recommend needed special tools as required. Provide information on current/potential spares shortages or zero balances.
13. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must possess a minimum of eight years maintenance experience in poultry or related industrial areas. This will include a minimum of four years experience.
2. Exhibit good leadership skills.
3. Demonstrate good interpersonal communications skills.
4. Show expertise in working with mechanical poultry processing machinery.
5. Able to function well under pressure.
6. Must be able to submit and pass criminal background check.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings