Location: Burrel, CA |
Shift: Swing |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: 34434
Essential Job Functions
1. Batching: Ensure documentation is accurate for all batched products. Operate Repete software and accurately measure all hand adds. Properly document the lot numbers for each pound of product batched.
2. Training: Review and follow all plant SOPs.
3. Receiving and Loading: Follow all plant SOPs and HAACP guidelines for loading and unloading fertilizer and feed products. Ensure the organic integrity of inbound products through inspections.
4. Monitor Safety and House Keeping: Ensure the housekeeping plan is followed and properly documented on a daily basis. All plant areas must comply with food safety and OSHA requirements at all times
5. Assist with plant maintenance as directed.
6. Relieve lead person as directed by lead or supervisor.
1. Ability to read, understand and implement written instructions and procedures.
2. Complete reports with legible handwriting
3. Ability to Lift 80-100 pounds
4. Able to work rotating shifts, weekends and overtime (As Needed)
5. Able to adapt to heights up to 160 feet and confined spaces
6. Mathematical aptitude
7. Good organization skills: Self Motivated
8. Some computer Skills
9. Must have a clean DMV record required to operate a yard goat at the facility.
10. Good overall employment and attendance records.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings