Location: Kingsburg CA |
Shift: Days |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 35184
Essential Job Functions
1. Manage and monitor assigned plants (Kingsburg and Burrel) Quality Control program and, Kingsburg Quality Lab.
2. Product design and formulation including formulas for bidding.
3. Prepare and Implement policies and procedures to support Company quality program.
4. Advise on new issues and regulation.
5. Assist on General problem solution.
6. Train lab, quality control and production staff in areas specific to quality.
7. Research and development of new products and methods
8. Perform lab analyses on liquids, soybean meal, and other feed ingredients as needed.
9. Oversee ingredient and product sampling, perform quality measurements and prepare analysis for products and commodities to ensure compliance with all quality criteria, create and/or maintain and manage appropriate paper and electronic documentation.
10. Provide regular and timely advice to plant managers on new issues and regulations as well as quantitative analysis of current data using SPC guidelines.
11. Assist both the plant and other departments with general problem solutions regarding plant processing, inventories, and trafficking and new systems development in order to meet company quality standards.
12. Conduct innovative research and development of new ingredients and methods to meet quality standards with lowest cost.
1. BS Degree (preferably Food Science, Meat/Poultry Science, Chemistry or related field).
2. 5 years Food Processing and Quality Management Experience.
3. Must be detailed oriented. Have strong mathematical and analytical aptitude.
4. Must have the ability to make sound judgment and good decisions regarding quality and wholesomeness of product.
5. Strong Leadership. Managerial Skills and the ability to coach and develop employees.
6. Able to prioritize/adjust quickly to changing work environment with minimal supervision to meet changing plant needs.
7. Experienced in USDA Regulations, HACCP, GMP’s SSOP’s, SPC.
8. Able to work flexible hours.
9. Proficient use of PC including Excel, Word, Access, and Power point.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings