Location: Kingsburg, CA |
Shift: Night |
Status: Hourly |
Job ID: 34969
Essential Job Functions
1. Blending Tanks to Maintain a Supply of Feed Fat for Customers.
2. Load Trucks with Outbound Loads.
3. Unload Trucks and Railcars with Inbound Loads.
4. Inventory all Tanks and Vats to Maintain the Proper Amount of Commodities.
5. Clean Plant To insure a Safe place to Work.
6. Must fill out weight tags for trucks.
7. Must fill out all blend sheets and transfer sheets properly and legible.
1. Able to use a Tape Measure.
2. Proficient Math Skills In order to Calculate commodity being pumped into blend tanks.
3. Legible Penmanship to write and fill out weight tags.
4. Able to work Flexible Hours.
5. Able to adapt to Heights of 40 to 80 Feet.
6. Able to lift 40-80 Pounds.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings