Pricing and Accounts Receivable Manager
Location: Livingston, CA |
Shift: Day |
Status: Exempt |
Job ID: 35890
Essential Job Functions
1. Supervise and lead the maintenance and coordination of all activities relating to the Company’s pricing administration for all divisions.
2. Supervise and lead Company’s deal administration for all divisions.
3. Supervise and lead the A/R cash application and deduction process.
4. Provide leadership and overall guidance on all accounts receivable, deduction and pricing issues, work with supervisors on leadership training, and provide guidance for employee issues.
5. Liaison with business partners or other departments on A/R and Pricing initiatives.
1. BS degree in accounting, finance, business administration.
2. Three-four years of supervisory experience.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Ability to interface with customers and all levels of management.
5. Ability to effectively handle conflicting situations and resolve.
6. Excellent managerial, analytical and problem-solving skills.
7. Strong system skills (Excel, BW, SAP).
8. Five-ten years of supervisory experience.
9. Consistent and reliable attendance.
10. Ability to work in fast paced, high pressure situations.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail your resume to:
Foster Farms Central Employment
P.O. Box 457
Livingston, CA 95334
Back to Job Listings